– Industrial safety leader, IDI Independent Distributors, is pleased to introduce the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments. The free 13-page download is sponsored by IDI Distributor’s exclusive line of competitively priced industrial, safety, and fluid power products, Tuff Grade. The guide will help organizations truly understand the impact of workplace injuries – the personal impact to injured workers and their families but also the effect on employee morale and financial costs to the organization.
The Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments outlines:
• What is worker safety and why is it important?
• What direct and indirect costs are associated with workplace injuries?
• Who is responsible for worker safety and what part can each individual play?
• What are common workplace hazards and how can organizations prevent them?
• What safety products are crucial to preventing workplace injuries?
• How can organizations implement an effective safety program?
Executives and managers interested in obtaining the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments can download the guide for free at the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments download page.