An exclusive line of competitively priced industrial, safety and fluid power products.
Brought to you by the most knowledgeable distributors in the Canadian Market.
- Double-J Hooks
- Heavy-Duty Ratchet Tie-Down
- Nylon Woven Straps
- Straps: Yellow
- Handle Marked with WLL
- Strap Marked with WLL & BS
- Clear Anti-Fog Lens
- Clear Frame
- CSA Certified Z94.3-07
- Lightweight wrap-around design
- Molded Nose-Piece
- Frameless Polycarbonate lens
- Scratch resistant coating
- Case Quantity: 12
- Orange Polyurethane Wheel
- High Density Polyurethane
- Precision Ball Bearings
- 3/8” Drive Ratchet, 72 Tooth
- 2 Extension Bars, 1 Universal Joint and 1 Sliding T-Bar
Industrial and manufacturing organization are constantly looking for ways to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging environment. By concentrating on industrial energy reduction, businesses can achieve energy cost reduction and decrease the impact on the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
To achieve these benefits, industrial facility management teams need to investigate and execute energy reduction strategies and take advantage of educational resources, programs and incentives.
Management teams must consider both demand-side management and supply-side management energy reduction strategies to achieve optimal energy management.
Read on to find out about 7 industrial energy reduction strategies and how to explore and take advantage of industrial energy conservation resources, programs, and incentivesread more
Guide to Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment & Supplies Announced by IDI Independent Distributors Inc.
NEWS RELEASE – Toronto, Ontario – November 2018 – IDI Independent Distributors, industrial equipment and supplies leader, is delighted to announce the Guide to Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment & Supplies. The 13-page free download will arm readers with the guidance needed to help secure the correct shop equipment and supplies at price and service levels that increase profit and production efficiency while safeguarding worker safety. The guide is sponsored by IDI Independent Distributors Inc.’s exclusive line of competitively priced industrial, safety, and fluid power products, Tuff Grade.
The Guide to Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment & Supplies outlines:
• Why Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment and Supplies Matters to Your Business
• How to Minimize Risk & Increase Efficiencies with the Right Shop Equipment & Supplies
• Why Expensive Does Not Always Equal Quality
• Tips for Cost Optimization for the Shop Floor
• How to Choose the Right Suppliers for Your Shop Equipment and Supplies
Owners and managers interested in obtaining the Guide to Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment & Supplies can download the guide for free at the Guide to Optimizing Costs for Shop Equipment & Supplies download page. Interested parties can also contact an industrial product and equipment specialist with any questions.read more
Worker Safety Guide Introduced by IDI Independent Distributors Inc., the Most Knowledgeable Distributors of Industrial, Safety and Fluid Products in Canada
– Industrial safety leader, IDI Independent Distributors, is pleased to introduce the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments. The free 13-page download is sponsored by IDI Distributor’s exclusive line of competitively priced industrial, safety, and fluid power products, Tuff Grade. The guide will help organizations truly understand the impact of workplace injuries – the personal impact to injured workers and their families but also the effect on employee morale and financial costs to the organization.
The Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments outlines:
• What is worker safety and why is it important?
• What direct and indirect costs are associated with workplace injuries?
• Who is responsible for worker safety and what part can each individual play?
• What are common workplace hazards and how can organizations prevent them?
• What safety products are crucial to preventing workplace injuries?
• How can organizations implement an effective safety program?
Executives and managers interested in obtaining the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments can download the guide for free at the Guide to Worker Safety in Industrial Environments download page.read more